Update: 4th June 2021 – Dates Changed to 20-23 August 2021
The HSVFest Organising Team has been advised that under the current Victorian Government lockdown requirements we will not be able to access the Motorsport venue in Wodonga on 13th June 2021, which leaves us no alternative other than to postpone HSVFest 2021 to the new dates of Friday 20th – Monday 23rd August 2021.
This is not a long weekend but we are hopeful that with sufficient notice, entrants will be able to get that extra day off work to join us in August.
These dates are the only dates that we were able to re-book both the Gateway Lakes for the Show n Shine and the Wodonga Driver Training Centre on the same weekend.
This late change has necessitated us to make some modifications to the usual HSVFest 2021 format in August:
- There will be no Saturday Night dinner at the Thurgoona Resort. They have a wedding booked on the Saturday night and all the accommodation at the Thurgoona Resort has also been booked on the Saturday night as well. So if you have an accommodation booking at the Thurgoona Resort we recommend that you don’t cancel it, but move your booking to 10th to 13th June 2022, and then book elsewhere for 20th to 23rd August 2021. Please click here and scroll down to see your accommodation options. The Siesta Resort is “HSVFest Central”.
- There will still be two Dinners at the Thurgoona Resort. The first will be a meet and greet dinner on the night of Friday 20th August and the second will be the main Show n Shine and Motorsport Presentation Dinner, which will be held on Sunday night 22nd August 2021. Meal choices made for Saturday 12th June will be moved to Friday 20th August. Your Sunday meal selections will remain the same as ordered for 13th June.
- There will be no buses between the Siesta and Thurgoona Resorts on either the Friday night or Sunday night. Entrants who want to have a drink will need to sort out a designated driver. Those who have already paid for bus seats will receive a refund.
- There will be no organised Saturday evening meal. Entrants are free to make their own arrangements for dinner on Saturday night 21st August.
- Because we are not now having the Red Rooster / Spit Roast meal on Friday night, we will be providing a free HSVFest face mask to all entrants, which represents a similar value to that meal. These face masks may be compulsory to have with you dependent on what the Victorian Government requirements are at the time. They will also be a great memento of the Covid-19 impact on HSVFest over the last two years. 😊
This website will maintain all the latest news and updates for HSVFest 2021, so please keep checking it out.
Please let us know by email (to email@example.com) if you need to cancel your HSVFest 2021 entry because you can’t make it on the above dates in August. Refunds for merchandise orders will not be given. Merchandise orders from refunded entries will be available for collection at a future local Club General meeting. A refund will be given to each entrant for the remainder of their entry payment. The Motorsport One Day Licence application forms of refunded entries will not be forwarded to Motorsport Australia so the $25 licence cost will not be processed.
If you can’t make it on Friday night 20th August, but can come down on Saturday 21st, please let us know and we’ll cancel your Friday evening meal at the Thurgoona Resort, and refund you accordingly.
If there is a change to the above, we will email all entrants and will also include that advisory on the “How to Enter” and “Information/Program” pages of www.hsvfest.com, as well as on the HSVFest Facebook page.
- Book your accommodation (Right now if you haven’t already!)
- Determine what you want to pre-order (Click here for more information and dinner menus)
- Create your online account (Not required if you already have an account)
- Login and make your selections online (Selections for each guest and add them to your Cart)
- Pay for your selections online (Checkout your Cart, your selections will be confirmed by email)
This year accommodation will be tight. If you haven’t already done so, book your accommodation right now otherwise you risk missing out!
The member submitting their entry may include guests (family, friends etc.), and the member will be responsible for ensuring that the booking details for themselves and all guests are correct as changes cannot be made to any entry nor refunds given after the closing date.
Please first book accommodation for yourself and guests direct with the venue, and make sure that your accommodation is secured prior to submitting your HSVFest entry.
HSVFest will be based at the Siesta Resort Albury and rooms have been reserved for our Club members. These rooms are available on a “first in” basis. Saturday and Sunday dinners will be held at the Thurgoona Resort, but Friday dinner and the Motorsport Drivers Briefing will be held at the Siesta. The Siesta has undercover parking and its gates are locked at night for added security. If you are unable to book at the Siesta the following accommodation options are recommended:
Siesta Resort 416/422 Wagga Rd, North Albury NSW 2641, Phone: (02) 6025 4555
When booking please tell the Siesta which HSVOC Club you are with.
Thurgoona Country Club Resort, 1 Evesham Place, Thurgoona NSW 2640. Phone: (02) 6043 1411
Albury Classic Motor Inn – 404 Wagga Road, Lavington, Albury 2641. Phone (02) 60257177
Quest Apartment Hotel – 46 Reid St, Wodonga VIC 3690. Phone: (02) 6043 8300
HSVFest 2021 merchandise orders closed in May 2021, to be available before the originally scheduled event. Sorry, but merchandise is no longer available to order this year.
Refunds for merchandise already ordered will not be given. Merchandise orders will be available for collection at a future local Club General meeting.
You will need to have an account in the secure website and log in to it before Registering for this event.
Registration and payments are made through the NSW HSV Club’s secure website which is accessible via the links provided below.
Members who registered for HSVFest in previous years will already have an account and they can access it again using the same login email address and password. Please click here to Login to your Account. It will open in a separate window in the secure website.
If you don’t have an account, you will need to register before you can Login. Please click here to create your account and then Login. It will open in a separate window in the secure website.
Once you have an Account , just Login (icon top right of that website) to gain access to your Account.
If you are having difficulty in creating your Account or logging in, please click here for step by step instructions.
Creating your Account will save you having to enter the same information each time that you use this system in the future.
Log In to Your Account
If you haven’t logged in yet, first please click here to login. The new page will open under a separate tab in your browser so that you can then come back to this page and click on the HSVFest Entry Page button above to submit your entry.
After making sure that you are logged in, please click on the below button to proceed to the HSVFest Entry Page where you can make your selections and pay for your entry.
Sunday Motorsport Participants
Please note if you are participating in the Motorsport fun on Sunday that you will need to have a Motorsport Australia Licence. If you don’t have a Motorsport Australia Licence you can download a one day Motorsport Australia Introductory Licence form ($25.00) and email the completed and signed form to the event organisers by no later than Sunday 1st August 2021.
Please also note that our Motorsport Australia Permit limits the maximum number of entries that can can be accepted for the Motorsport Day. Motorsport entries will be accepted in order of receipt, however priority will be given to those who have also entered the HSVFest Show n Shine. Motorsport entrants who have entered after the limit has been reached will have their entry fee refunded, less $5.00 for lunch which will still be provided.
This year we need to be “paperless” per our COVID-19 Plan, so Motorsport Participants Documentation will now be handled digitally. So, if you plan to enter the Motorsport Day, please click on each of the below buttons to download a copy of the:
1. Supplementary Regulations. They contain all the information that you need for this day. Please make sure that you read and understand them!
2. Motorsport Australia Disclaimer. After reading it, please sign it and return a copy of the signed Declaration to the HSVFest organisers by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choosing Your Selections
When choosing your selections, please indicate the selections for one person at a time and add that person’s selections to Your Cart. Continue adding other person’s selections to Your Cart. You will be shown a progressive total $ amount at the top of the selections page.
Please make sure all the events & meals that you order show up in your Cart. If you are missing any or want to make any changes, at any time before you process your payment, you can clear the Cart (click on a little red “X” next to the order) and go back to the order page, add that item or make any changes and then add your order to your Cart again.
When finished, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to finalise the transaction. You will then be shown all your Billing Account details as well as your order details.
At the bottom of that web page, check the “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions” box and then “Proceed to Payment” where you can pay by Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
You will be emailed a detailed confirmation listing all of your selections. We recommend that you print out a copy as your proof of purchase an entry.
James Weber (ACT)
Pete Eastwood (Vic)
Joe Rapinett (Vic)
Ian Williams (NSW)